We all love at least one or two of the big chain hotels, but sometimes when you get away, you want to really get away – including from other people! Let’s take a look at some of the best boutique hotels with less than ten rooms (!!) each that guarantee both luxury and privacy:
1) Algodon Mansion, Buenos Aires, Argentina: Ten suites, each facing either the courtyard or a quiet residential suite, with touches like Italian marble in the bathrooms and baby grand pianos.
2) The Keefer, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Loft-style suites with kitchens and a rooftop pool. Each suite takes up an entire floor of the building.
3) Bravo Beach Hotel, Vieques, Puerto Rico: Beachfront property and adults-0nly rules mean a playground for the over-21 set.
4) Waianuhea, Big Island, Hawaii: Complimentary wine tastings and organic breakfasts at this green boutique.
5) The Inn at Dos Brisas, Washington, Texas: Dude ranch meets gourmet organic cooking in the Lone Star State.
6) Geejam, Jamaica: Enough musicians (Gwen Stefani, Bjork, India.Arie) come to this hide-out that it has its own recording studio.
7) Il Palazzetto, Rome, Italy: The rooftop garden overlooks the Spanish Steps, and there’s a restaurant and wine academy to go along with its four rooms.
8 ) Casa Maria, San Miguel Allende, Mexico: Pink stucco and six palatial rooms in this 16th-century colonial town.
9) Little Arches Hotel, Barbados: Private villas opened to the public, hidden away along the coast.
10) Cape Charles Blue, Cape Charles, Virginia: Exposed brick walls in 700 foot rooms that are more like apartments.
If you let WAVE take you anywhere in the world, would you want to go to someplace secluded like one of these boutiques?
[Source: AOL Travel]