By Lisa Stanley
Forbes Magazine has named the world’s highest earning celebrity for 2016.
Here are your ten highest earning celebrities for the year:
10. Rush Limbaugh earning $79 million
9. Adele surprisingly only earned $80.5 million
8. Lionel Messi, a soccer player from Argentina, he earned $81.5 million
7. Shock Jock Howard Stern came in 7th place earning $85 million last year in part to his judging seat on ‘America’s got Talent’
6. Kevin Hart earning a whopping 87.5 million last year
4. (Tie) Dr. Phil earned $88 million
4. (Tie) Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo also earned $88 million
3. Author James Patterson earned $95 million dollars
2. One Direction, even though they have all gone a different direction, they earned $110 million last year
1. “The Mobile Mogul” Taylor Swift! She earned 170 million dollars last year, in part thanks to her world tour!
Last year’s list the #1 earner boxing star Floyd Mayweather whose 300 million earnings in 2015 put him on top! Not so much this year.