Location & Dates
The LA Film Festival between the dates of June 14 – June 22, 2017 will be held at several locations throughout the city, including:
Arclight Cinemas – Hollywood
6360 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Arclight Cinemas – Culver City
9500 Culver Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Arclight Cinemas – Santa Monica
395 Santa Monica Pl. #330
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Other screening Venues
– The Culver Studios
– The Theatre At The Ace Hotel
A variety of tickets and passing are available for guests. For more information, including pricing, visit Ticket Information.
About The Films
Films screened during the festival are eligible to receive a number of awards, including, but not limited to, the Film Independent Spirit Awards (for feature films), Cinema Eye Honors for Non-Fiction Filmmaking (for documentary features), and Academy Awards in Narrative, Animated and Documentary Short Film categories for short films.
How To Get Tickets and Passes
With different tiers of passes, packages and individual tickets currently on-sale and available to the public, those interested in attending have a variety of options to choose from:
- All Access Pass ($2500 for regular price, $2250 for general member or $1875 for film lover members)
- Fast Pass ($1000 for regular price, $900 for general member or $750 for film lover members)
- Film Independent Member Pass ($500 for general member or $375 for film lover members)
- Film Pass ($250 for the regular price, $315 for general member or $260 for film lover members)
All of these passes come with a variety of offerings for the cost. Visit L.A. Film Fest Passes to see the offerings per category.
This year, there are many films playing throughout the Festival, including the much anticipated “20 Weeks,” “Abu,” “Brigsby Bear,” “Butterfly Kisses,” “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” “Roller Dreams” and many more.
For the complete 2017 lineup, visit www.lafilmfestival.com